GP letters for Personal Independence Payment (PIP) and Employment and Support Allowance (ESA).

We do not provide “letters of support” for PIP application, or ESA.

When you apply, the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) will usually contact us to provide a report, which is supplied directly to them.

We are therefore unable to provide additional letters of supports as the information we provide will normally be included in the report requested by the DWP.

You may request your medical records if you feel this may help your case. If you wish a copy of your medical records, please contact our admin team, or access online using the NHS app.

Citizens advice has more information for applying for PIP and ESA at links below: