|Address||66 The Square
We are trying to keep you up to date in our news section.
Vaccination priority groups:
1. Residents in a care home for older adults and their carers (completed)
2. All those 80 years of age and over and frontline health and social care workers (97% completed)
3. All those 75 years of age and over (97% completed)
4. All those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals (97% completed)
5. All those 65 years of age and over (93%)
6. All individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality (90%)
7. All those 60 years of age and over (91%)
8. All those 55 years of age and over (89%)
9. All those 50 years of age and over (85%)
National Vaccination targets for first doses:
- Groups 1-4 by 15 February 2021 (completed, 15 million vaccines)
- All priority groups above offered vaccine by April 15 (total of 32 million vaccines)
- All adults offered vaccine by July 31.
- All the above groups to receive 2nd doses at 12 weeks to ensure they get maximum protection, we must all make sure we finish the job.
Lockdown dates as planned:
- 8 March – Schools. Care home visits
- 29 March – Outdoors (rule of 6), outdoor sports, travel out of area.
- 12 April – Shops and outdoors hospitality, holiday accomodation
- 17 May – Pubs, hotels, restaurants – indoors (rule of 6)
- 21 June – End of lockdown
Medication Collections only between 12-1pm and 5-6pm.
The whole team at Hartland Surgery are committed to offer a high standard of care to our rural community and visitors to the area. Please let us know if you have any special communication needs so that we can do our very best to support you when making contact with you about your healthcare
Facilities for the Disabled
There is good access into the surgery for wheelchairs and the team are ready to assist patients as required.
Friends of Hartland Practice
We are very fortunate to have the above group of people chaired by Mr John Scott who arranges meetings and fundraising events for the Practice. If you would like to be put in touch with them, please speak to the Practice Manager who will pass on your details.
Patient Participation Group
We have a virtual group who we email information to and ask for feedback from. If you would like to be part of this group to help develop the service we offer you please email D-CCG.Hartland@nhs.net
Please be aware that our email address is not constantly monitored and should not be used for urgent medical queries.